hosting with easypeasyDigital
easypeasyDigital have selected a hosting provider that meets the needs of its customers and has the following advantages:
- Your costs do not rise disproportionately after the first year.
- Charges do not (for the foreseeable future) include VAT.
- Each site has its own admin area and is better isolated than site sharing an admin area
- affording a lower risk of one site being malware attacked and subsequently affecting other sites.
- Performance is better than most other similarly priced hosts (particularly for UK users).
- PCI compliant.
- epD have quicker access to your site (see support packages).
- Backups are performed at least once a day and kept at a separate physical location.
|Hosting – Low Traffic and Simple Site
|Hosting – Medium Traffic or eCommerce enabled
|Hosting – High Traffic and/or Highly Responsive
If you prefer to source your own hosting then easypeasyDigital can still provide other services for you. When selecting a provider we recommend that you choose a quality supplier that is both performant and secure, especially if you are hosting eCommerce (online shop). We are affiliated with and are happy to recommend the following suppliers:
We currently use Guru to provide our services which have all the advantages listed above.
We have worked with SiteGround and would recommend the StartUp or GrowBig package for small sites and the GoGeek for larger/ecommerce sites.
The following affiliated suppliers are recommended by WordPress.org: